of all the sinners i've walked before [p]
[html]

I fail more ;; but I luff you toooo <3

The chill of the water sent shocks through his body that felt like knives. Ezra followed his companion towards the shallower water, still floundering. He chuckled to himself, noticing how stupid he must look. It was a little ridiculous and he was pretty sure that he could not make himself look more pathetic in front of the pretty girl. The boy sighed, and struggled until his feet made contact with the sandy bottom. The sand below was indeed colder than the water and made the mutt shiver again, but it was oddly soothing.

Ezra didn’t realize how hungry he was until Bris mentioned it. The freezing water made his stomach grumble and tense up, so after a bit more swimming he swam ashore. Panting, Ezra looked at his snowy friend and nodded. It would probably be easier to see fish from ashore, so Ezra merely grinned at Bris before intently looking in the water for a meal. Their shadows were faint and hard to detect but they were there, swimming, looking for cover. The boy smiled, gave a wink, before diving in an area a dense with fish. Determined to make up for his lack of swimming skills, the boy frantically hunted the fish, gnashing and snarling under the water.

One fish made contact with his teeth. Ezra smiled, successful, and swam to the surface. Ezra gave Bris a smile of triumph, before looking down at his catch. It was on the small side, but he was proud of himself nevertheless. “Caught one,” Ezra said with difficulty, paddling back to shore. The fish finally gave up its struggle as Ezra trotted onto the sandy shore, shaking the water out of his coat.”Your turn,” he chuckled, giving Bris a competitive look.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
tablebysieeeee

Messages In This Thread