A hunting we shall go...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 445(3 Points) OOC: OK I understand there are other and newer people in this pack, and there’s quite a few newbs, a pack hunt can go in any direction, I don’t mind what happens, just as long as we get there without scaring the herd mmmm k? making it to the herd would be great and Niro doesnot have to swipe at heads Tongue I had a thread posted in RR section letting people know about the thread, but it is open to all, just remember the more people there are, the longer it will take, but Niro is planning on getting hurt, sooo let’s keep it that way, ^^ he needs an ego shot hahahaha EDIT: it seems that the time for mine is like 2 hours slooow, so post dated August 5 2010, kk!!!

Posting order: Niro Mars, Anann, Anatoliy, Rurik

Today Niro had a plan, a rather good one too something that would take his mind off the mistakes he’d made… well maybe two, but he wasn’t so sure about one of them. After things happened with Liliya, he got confused, especially after she left. She was so happy... she never told him to stop. But today he wasn’t going to dwell on it. He was going to hunt and since he was the huntsman of the pack he’d start the hunt song as soon as he could. He’d seen moose only a few days back, and learning that even though they were dangerous with enough wolves they could take at least one down. And if that happened, well there would be a wonderful feast there and they would be able to eat well for a while, even have winter stock just in case. Also he was sure that since it was a planned hunt anyone with tools to use on the moose once they had killed it, were welcome to skin, or use what they needed of it. Niro needed no skins at the moment, although he was low on his own dried meat.

He was standing in his Luperci form near the hotel, just like last time, but this time he had Tobias with him. The bird looked anxious, he could feel the excitement coming off of Niro. The recent events didn’t seem to show through as Niro thought they would. It was the perfect distraction he needed. The wolf let out his hunt song for the whole pack to hear. This would be a spectacular hunt, one where tactics were needed, to separate a herd from one of its kind, to take down the mother of all hooved beasts. All with the help of one little bird. He knew all Tobias could do for them was track the moose, but that meant less searching and more hunting. He stood with Tobias on his arm waiting for others to come. Hopefully there would be a good turn out because with last time’s pack hunt… they wouldn’t be able to take down a full grown moose. Niro was even more excited, he would be finally putting his falconry to use. Marahute, who was normally on his shoulder was in his room, with ruffled feathers and a murderous look. He told her he’d make it up to her, but he knew she’d be in the way. He explained to her he needed to use Tobias to track down the moose… in return he got a cold shoulder and a few murmurs of what she thought should happen to Tobias… well that’s what he thought anyway

[/html]

Messages In This Thread