thread title missing
(:
[html]

Truth be told, Zadkiel had been neglectful. He had failed to keep track of his surroundings and for that reason, he had allowed himself to be open for attack. It was pure luck that had saved him from being ripped to shreds due to trespassing, and if he had any intention to live past his first year, he figured he’d better work on that.

And so, at the unexpected arrival of the mother coyote and her two pups, Zadkiel jumped slightly. The boy’s eyes wandered onto the red woman, a pretty lady who intimidated Zadkiel without trying. However, her strange beauty was not what kept his attention. Instead, Zadkiel’s eyes lingered on the two furballs at her feet. Pups.

However, he had no time to inquire about the two pups, for the woman spoke up almost immediately. At her words, Zadkiel fell back slightly, his submission instincts kicking in without his knowing. "Sorry, ma’am," he apologized sincerely, dipping his creamy head before her. Even if he’d never been taught to respect pack borders, Zadkiel had been taught to treat his elders with respect. "Actually, my ma never did tell me ‘bout claimed lands and stuff. You see, I jus’ came here wiff my siblings from Europe to live with her. We’re loners," he explained, fully comfortable with the situation despite the fact that he should probably have turned and run the moment he’d set foot on the land.

Her next words did frighten the boy a little, but the warmth in which she spoke and the smile that followed reassured him. Shaking his head, Zadkiel replied quickly, "No ma’am, I’m not wantin’ no trouble. I just didn’t know…sorry," he repeated his apology, looking up at her with solemn eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread