my, how the years have flown
[html]

Someone alive can still jump in, I just HAD to jump on this opportunity.

Death took getting used to. Salvaged Eternity had died at the claws of his one, true enemy. The female he had lusted over, the female who's mate he had killed in cold blood had managed to do the same to him. He wasn't pleased to pass from his physical form and see it's condition. Despite his haggard coat and scars, his tattoos had been his pride. Kaena Lykoi had assured that they would never be anything more than scrawly marks. His eyes, precious lime green eyes had been ripped out... which was never fun. As a shade however he felt whole again, no marks and no scars -- it was before the world had turned against the demon. He never went to heaven or hell despite what others had said, yelled and cried.

He simply stayed.

He stayed and watched the world continue on. Jaded Shadows lost his precious mother but gained his former mate. Endymion was back but Valerik died of cancer. Everlasting Soul had died of cancer. Now he wandered where his senses told him he could find someone important. They weren't senses like touch and smell. These were senses that breached a barrier that few realized even existed. He found himself wander near where Shadowed Stars had been and found his sightless eyes looking at another shade. Omoi? His time knowing the mother of Mordulin was very short and he had been very young but he tipped his head and looked where she was looking. "Jaded Shadows was the only home I ever had... Mordulin adopted me not long after your death." A more respectful bow of his head and he added, "Salvaged Eternity."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread