(M) An Incredible Discovery
[html]

Back from absence, sorry for the wait! Jeffers is swearing up and down, so I added in a warning thinger in your first post and put in a mature tag. Hope that's okay! XD He should be done being so angry after this post though. He is just in pain. ;-;

In the span of those few short seconds spent tripping, panicking, and saving a collection of books in its tipping shelf—at the expense of the one older, punted book—Jefferson completely forgot that he had even seen that small feline somewhere in the room. Had he remembered, perhaps, the cyclops might not have unleashed his fury on the textbook for the sake of the cat's safety—he was still trying to compensate for old, unforgivable crimes, and there was no reason to add to the list. But his glowering, wretched stare at the now destroyed book across the room was pulled away by the reappearance of the small, black thing.

However, Jefferson was already pissed off, and it was best not to fan at the flames of that fury. A rage induced by the searing pain in his arm, of course, was the worst rage the cyclops knew.

"Oh, shut the fuck up," the beast roared, the green of his eye burning orange in its center. "Maybe you'd rather I eat your fucking scholarly head instead, huh? You can document every goddamn piece of it on the way down. I'll contact the fucking publisher!"

Jefferson clamped his jaws together, panicked fingertips digging into the wretched skin and muscle of his scarred and hanging arm. "Shit!" he hissed to himself as he turned his back to the feline, hanging over his arm as the throbbing pain pulsated through every vein.

<style>
.jefferson p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefferson b {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.jefferson {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9dccb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #88653a; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#9c7341; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:195px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread