(M) An Incredible Discovery
[html]
Sure! And LOL at 'eat your scholarly head'! xD And that's alright. :3 Sorry for the lame-o post. x.x

"Oh, shut the fuck up! Maybe you'd rather I eat your fucking scholarly head instead, huh? You can document every goddamn piece of it on the way down. I'll contact the fucking publisher!"

Element's green eyes flared at the words. To him, this place was almost sacred - to curse in it in such an ugly and rude manner? How...undivine! How crude! Element had almost never come across such language - he was a cat who knew many words, but none such as these. Although he wasn't familiar with the curses, he did know that they weren't words meant to be polite - and he was about to spit out a nasty retort when he noticed that the wolf was, instead of glaring at Element angrily like he'd expect, clutching his arm in an almost pathetic manner. The wolf was quiet now.

In a matter of seconds, Element's brain processed this information - it was obvious this wolf was hurt. From an old injury? Or was he just insane? He peered around the wolf's body to see that he was almost cradling his arm, his lower lip bit in what seemed to be pain and frustration. Before Element could stop himself, the little bit of medical knowledge he knew slipped out of his mouth; "I'd hold it above your head if I were you. It stops the throbbing."

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread