adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

WC:341

She could see the hurt in the wolf’s face. She hated seeing others hurt, unless of course it was being used for a meal, but she never ever played with live food, she killed what she had right quick. This was different though. She could tell he’d been injured, and could tell where the most hurt was.

Please, stay comfortable, do not move on my account, may I sit? It’s been a dreadfully long morning. I was going to rest in my hut, but it seems a bit nicer out here.

The meat that had been on her mind was far from it now. She forgot entirely that she was even hungry. She was preoccupied with the new wolf.

Yes I wasn’t origionally though, I’ve only joined a few months back.

Liliana said, thinking of how she’d come here the first time. That was definitely something embarrassing.. and she wondered if other’s had heard about it. She never talked but she didn’t know about the chief. It would be a stubbornly embarrassing thing to hear about afterward though. She heard his whimper, but tried not to make anything of it. The poor wolf was elderly, and hurting, she’d at least give him a little company.

It really is good to meet you. I love meeting new faces. It does tend to mean new stories, and new ideas that cling to someone.

She said and thought… he’d surely have plenty of stories. She had yet to tell her own story… of her parents, but that was well stupid anyway, she hated remembering it even though it was one of the most vivid things she could recall. She’d yet to share it with anyone. She stood waiting for an invitation to either sit or leave. She knew she could be a nuisance sometimes, well most of the time, she was always there whenever someone seemed to move… at least that’s how Liliana found it. This place was a pretty quiet area, but she found some exciting things that happened around her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread