adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

WC:---

Liliana sat at his allowance watching him as he took his own position, and listened as he spoke. She remembered spending her first week in the town hall, until she got her own hut, but she thought the poor old wolf would be staying longer due to his injury. She smiled about her being a bit more experienced in the pack than him.

It was very strange for me for a while too. I’m sure you will get use to it in time.

It took her a little longer to answer his question about what brought her to Aniwaya. She knew why, but she wanted little of her past to come up as she’d kept it that way since she had joined.

I found myself alone, this was the closest pack. They took me in with little questions.

She said finally. She liked how she worded that. It wasn’t something for her to divulge her poor past. Her parents had always been kind it was what happened just before their death that got her worked up. Especially her mother.

An old tale for you is a new tale for me.

She said, smiling at him. It was true, if he wanted to tell he could, but she would let him keep the secrets he wished, just as she kept her own secrets, but to hear something from him, even if it wasn’t now, would have made her act like a puppy. She probably wouldn’t be able to sit still once the story started. She did feel bad for the wolf’s pain but maybe the talking would help him forget it for a little while.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread