adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

OOC: Sorry this is so short I’ll make up for it in later post!!

Liliana sighed grateful that he didn’t press to hear the whole story, she’d be glad to tell anything before or after what happened, but the actual events, well it wasn’t something she wanted to tell a total stranger. She smiled at him thankfully and at his request for a type of story, Liliana thought, well he was young once he must have found something interesting in old human ruins?

I’ve been fascinated by human ruins, like the really big cities, I’ve been to Halifax and Toronto, although that only once… it’s quite infested with rather nasty wolves, but I haven’t seen any other cities? I’m sure you’ve passed by a few? Were they all alike? Did you find anything at all interesting?

She asked any shyness she’d have shown was now all gone replaced by wonder and excitement. She always loved hearing about humans, she had a fascination with them, although she couldn’t read. She didn’t know anything of it, she did find their buildings, constructions of sorts, and arts rather interesting if not confusing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread