adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]

Arda wet his lips after the story, having dried out his mouth a bit with all the talking. When he had traveled alone for so many years, not many had questioned him or asked him for stories. It was as if he was young and living all over again, dancing in those memories that he had pushed away so often.

"Ah, that's interesting. I may have to take a look there one day. But I think my old legs are done for good now, to be honest." He sighed softly. His wandering spirit was being killed, crucified in this tribe of AniWaya.

As his mind registered her next question, he felt a sudden coldness. Family. He had been extra careful not to think too much of Ricky or Zeeta. Particularly Ricky, and he decided that his sister be better left unspoken of. Zeeta had always been kind to him, and he regretted even now, 5 years since her death, the cold way he had used her.

"It has been so long since I last saw my family. I left my birthplace at least a decade ago, and I haven't heard from my children in barely a shorter time then that. They left me, when my mate died."

ya. I tried to shorten it a little.

<style type="text/css">
.character-b01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC3399; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-b01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.character-b01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-b01 {margin:0 auto; width:291px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i33.tinypic.com/aw2a9d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 346px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:11px; color:#CCCC99; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread