adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]

Liliana chewed on her cheeks, deep in thought when he said his traveling days were done. She thought something could be done… HE didn’t have to walk something else could, thinking about her Grace she smiled.

Why not ride a horse? Their legs work fine, I can train one just for your old legs. I know a few young horses that aren’t too rowdy.

She said. It was a passion to train horses, it kept her mother’s old spirit alive. The one before her father had died. The one that showed her the secrets to taking care of a horse as well as teaching it many uses. She’d trained them for other packs all over old Canada, and had trained them for many different things, and she taught Liliana that training, which in turn she hoped to teach one of her children if she ever had any.

I see. I just had my parents, if I had any other family, I know not of where they are.

She never thought of having grandparents or cousins or aunts or uncles and she’d never asked, she had always been content following her parents everywhere.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread