adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]

She smiled knowing that he’d feel bad if he just took, she would too, but if he knew how to make stuff she was sure to trade with him if he could. She knew he was a luperci, the smell of it was all over him.

Well if there is a profession that you have, that you will be able to do even with your leg hurt, I’m sure we could make a trade. Besides, even borrowing a horse would not hinder you, yes?

Liliana asked hoping if he would accept borrowing or trading, she would go crazy if she didn’t let herself move around even if she was on a horse or not. She loved wandering, if he was as old as he seemed, she knew he’d be restless already, looking at him, she asked,

Would you like me to get you some water? You look rather thirsty.

She said, feeling bad she hadn’t offered him much since she found him. He seemed worse for wear the poor thing. She’d been around older wolves, but not this long and not so close.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread