adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]

OOC: Sadly I think the thread is dying ; ;

Liliana perked up, so he wwas proficient at something? At the mention of carving rocks she tried imagining it in her mind’s eye but she really couldn’t see how he’d do such a thing. It fascinated her.

I would love to watch you do that, I have never heard of making stone things. I wouldn’t mind a knife at all though. I have to do lots of cutting, and it is hard without one.

She said, not to mention hard to do a lot of things without the tools her mother had. She wished she knew where her mother left her working stuff. She could use it with the care she’d been giving the horses.

I understand you need some time, too. I doubt you could ride a horse like that anyway.

She said smiling slightly, he was independent, something she could respect. She did notice the wag of his tail and thought that it meant he was thankful for her asking.

So what else can you do? I’m not much of anything, I just know I can train horses very well. I do want to learn about herbs though. Enough to keep the animals healthy and all of course.

She said, she hadn’t talked like this in a while, she almost felt very comfortable near this wolf. It was rather pleasing. Maybe it was his age? She’d met many wolves her age, or slightly older or younger and most of them had given her the same kindness as Arda had. Whatever it was it didn’t matter she was hoping she was keeping him a little company.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread