adobe dust & weakened hearts
[html]

WC:--- OOC: aww <3 using different tables :3

She let him talk, not feeling a need to interrupt him in anyway, and smiled as he finished.

Here now, you won’t be useless for long I’m sure of it. I think you’ll do fine, we all need tools to work with and if you still know how to make them, you’ll surely be one of the most useful wolves ever. I am very proud of my job. I don’t’ sell myself short. I know how much work it takes, I just like learning new things.

That had been the most she’d ever said to anyone in one go. She felt her stomach growl after she said that and gave the wolf a sheepish grin, she’d need some food soon, her stomach was protesting her idle talk. She blushed at the sound, thankfully she knew the other wolf couldn’t see it.

Sadly it seems my belly is having disagreements with my visit. I’m afraid I’m going to have to satisfy it.

She said sheepishly, smiling at Arda. She knew he would understand but she needed a little reassurance.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread