Goat Stew
[html]

No problem! I’m sort of getting back in too… I rejoined a couple months ago but I’ve been slow. Also, the box around my post is called a table. The one I’m using is photomanipulated and coded by me (although the code template belongs to Sie). If you want, I can make you one, although I probably will not be able to get you one until Mon or Tuesday (send me a PM if you’re interested). You can also post a request for a table in the Talents forum, and someone will take care of you, ^=^ (This is my last post of the night.)
300+

The Woad-marked Warrior was bewildered by the strange display. She had seen similar things upon her travel, but nothing quite the same. It must have been something human, as human things were unfamiliar to her simple wolf’s mind. While the patchwork tarp and repaired ‘cage’ were strange, the black she wolf found the prey animals to be the most strange. A wolf should kill such creatures for the meat upon their bones and the nutrients the blood and flesh would supply a wolf’s body. The Dahlian knew that the protection of prey-creatures was not uncommon within humanesqe wolf communities. One such example was Pheonix Valley, the neighboring pack that protected cattle. Always, Cwmfen found it challenging to resist the instinct to attack and kill the animals. In the wolf’s mind, they should be the food in the belly of wolves, the fuel of Warriors and civilians. But she always resisted for the diplomacy that packlife demanded. And, although this coyote-canine was a loner, the wolf resisted as well.

The double-banded ears twitched at the sound of the loner’s voice. The Warrior’s white gaze shifted to find the golden eyes of the stranger, the impassive, tranquil eyes almost unnerving. “A farm.” The alto melody was almost amiable despite its tranquil emptiness. The Warrior found it intriguing that the prey-animals within the ‘cage’ were related somehow to the cows of Pheonix Valley. However, knowing that her knowledge of human activity was limited, she chose to accept the loner’s explanation. “Do you drink the milk?” The Warrior was truly wondered, for she herself had not tasted a mother’s milk since she had been weaned. The black Dahlian, however, chose not to comment upon the fearing of the prey named Abioye.

“Have you come to trade with those of this pack, Loner?” The warrior wondered if that were the purpose of the coyote-canine. However, Cwmfen nic Graine was intrigued by the foreign names. She wondered at her culture, for the Warrior’s own culture was surely unique from that within which she had integrated herself. If a trade was all this stranger desired, the Warrior could call for another member to participate. She herself would need to continue her hunt and uptake her duties as Dahlia’s once more.

<style type="text/css">
.ascend b {font-weight:bold; color:#000007; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.ascend-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:center; }
.ascend p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ascend {margin:0 auto; width:330px; background-color:#6f6e70; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ble_02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e2f32; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#2e2f32; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread