Goat Stew
[html]

Cwmfen = Koomven? Anyway, I can't wait till I'm titled so I can rp with the others! Smile

Upon the sign of acceptance Ife quickly changed her stance; She shifted her weight back to her feet, her ears stood in their usual erect position and she met Cwmfen's gaze for a moment before replying, "Your welcome, and is there truly only one way to eat anything?- but I usually drink the broth and then scarf down the meat inside. Admittedly a little messy, but hey, it works for me. You can keep the pot that the meat's in too. After you clean it and it dries you can use it as storage." While not the biggest pot she owned, it was large enough to double as a storage container and it had been used to store dried meats before. It was about fifteen inches tall and about twenty inches wide around its widest point. It was spherical with a flat bottom and swirling patterns were stained onto it's side.

The black-backed jackal paused to think of her reply to the black she-wolf's comment before she responded, “That is more than enough for me, and I would be delighted to join the Dahlia de Mai Pack.” Ife swept around, showing one's back was obviously a sign of trust, and quickly scooped up some soil to extinguish her little camp fire. Once she was sure it would no longer be a threat unattended, she patted her large shire horse on her way to the wagons seat before jumping up. Once she settled, she grabbed the reigns, and said, "I look forward to meeting the rest of the pack."

<style>
.ife-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#212125; }
.ife p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.ife b {color:#c08d16; font-family: georgia;}
.ife {background-color:#514737; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#a49d7a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:430px; text-align:justify; }
.ife-border {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread