These So Called Devils
[html]

-still sucks-

Another grunt accompanied his opinion of Dahlia de Mai and its leadership. Still, he remained still and held his tongue. What he thought personally was not why the black wolf had come. It seemed to Gabriel that his companion’s goal was only that of information. Even the question of his opinion was one seeped in a political undertone—what Gabriel thought of a pack was what Inferni thought of a pack. He breathed in.

“I don’t usually go that far south,” he admitted. “I met the woman who formed it. My mother knows their current leader better than I do, but I’ve found no reason for quarrel with them.” He paused, as if tugging at information he knew he had. Though Gabriel did not spend much time amongst the lower ranking coyotes, he kept up on them through word of mouth and observations from afar. “One of our members has a horse,” he finally added. “I’m not sure where he got it from. We don’t see them around here—just the goats.” Idle chat was something the leader was not entirely well rehearsed at. He had become much like his Hydra, in that he spoke only when needed.

<style>
.gabe-fireyfire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fireyfire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fireyfire b {color:#DA940C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fireyfire {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... lefire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DA940C; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD4507; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fireyfire-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.gabe-fireyfire .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #DA940C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread