These So Called Devils
[html]

OOC: Not as much as me XD Lets put an ending on this Big Grin <3

WC:300+

Although the Mudbloods leader was a bit of a grouch in the warrior's opinion, his idea of the pack as a whole a changed from crazy and hostile to bearable. All this time Jazper had thought Mudbloods was lead by some mental coyote dead set of killing all the wolves and causing havoc within the packs. Now that he had bet the guy, he kind of reminded him of a antisocial Anselm, odd thought, even reminded him a little of Jefferson. It certainly was eye opening to meet the leaders of the pack. He had been so convinced that two female leaders was totally the norm after all, he had grown up with it. Now seeing that all the other leaders were male fighters he became more nervous about any possibilities of wars with any other pack. None of the packs were weak.

Horses and the charcoal male had never gotten along, not even from the start. His experiences with horses had been that of their energy versus his own. Anann had been the only wolf that had even come close to mending his relationship with the beasts. Chuckling a little he added his own thoughts, “Ya, living so close to them I see wolves riding horses all the time but no matter how hard I try and get use to it they still seem like a means of food, not companionship.” One unicorn could fill the stomachs of most of the pack. All of the pups and young adults at the least. “Some of the Dirty Mudbloods and Squibs members have the beasts too. A woman by the name of Anann even managed to get me up on one.” He shook his head a little ashamed of how poorly that lesson had gone. It wasn't totally horrible but in order for him to ride a unicorn it had to large itself and it just so happened that the larger the unicorn the harder it was to control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread