These So Called Devils
[html]

You can either reply once more or just let me know to close this. :]

Gabriel was certainly not the expected face of Inferni. He was, first and foremost, a half-breed—yet he did not call himself a wolf. His stance on them varied greatly. Sometimes he would be outright hostile. Other times, he would allow them great leeway. Open hostility was Inferni’s way of dealing with their enemies and preventing problems. When it came to actual combat, they fought even more ferociously then even Gabriel could imagine. This was why he no longer feared for the clan. His enemy was dead. They could handle themselves.

The coy-wolf nodded. He too, often found it hard to consider anything that wasn’t canine anything more than food. At the thought of the broad-shouldered warrior on a horse, he snorted lightly. Even watching Cotl ride his steed had persuaded Gabriel to never want to get on the things, and he couldn’t imagine anyone as large as the black wolf doing so. “Let’s hope they don’t forget how to use their paws,” he added darkly. Humans had behaved like that. This was much of the reason he had refused to allow Inferni to raise food. It made them slow and lazy.

A sharp call rose from somewhere in the Waste and Gabriel turned his head towards it. He frowned. “I need to go,” he said shortly. “I wouldn’t recommend you stick around here too long.” With the warning hanging in the air, the sable-brushed male was off.

<style>
.gabe-fireyfire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fireyfire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fireyfire b {color:#DA940C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fireyfire {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... lefire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DA940C; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD4507; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fireyfire-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.gabe-fireyfire .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #DA940C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread