Silence
[html]
OOC here: O WELL FINE DEN; sara said i can post before her since cotl can answer questions faster than sascha himself xD +3

Cotl would look to the other male, the bi-colored eyes staring at that face of Sascha. Sascha Ulrich. It had a little ring to it he guessed. Cotl still held a frown on his face though, and there he was, staring at the exact same face he was making. The only difference was the maw, the hair style, the height, and modifications that Cotl added to his body. Cotl was too blind to see this though. He didn't know the man, but the kid was set on Cotl being his father, and he had said a name that he did remember, and he did fuck her, so it was a possibility. Cotl couldn't scoot pass that fact. The same facial pattern without the two wolvens meeting each other was a dead giveaway. Cotl stood there in silence as he looked at the man up and down. It'd only be a few more minutes until the Centurion by the name of "Kaena Lykoi" would have come up. Cotl gave a curt nod to his superior, and a wicked grin would take his face before he would clear his throat and she would greet him and then ask who this stranger was.

Cotl would look at the boy for a moment before opening his mouth to speak. Dis boy ist Sascha. the coydog would speak to the silver furred hybrid. Cotl would give out a -NYEH- sound from his throat before he was able to continue. He vishes to stays here in Inferni. he didn't know what to tell her as far as what the boy had told him. Cotl would twitch an ear and still continue. As far as Ich knows, He kann nicht sprechen, und -FAGGOT FACED ANT HILLS- he vrites en German, dough I'm sure he knows somes Englishes. Pencil und papers vould do vell vith fixing dat. Cotl spoke, his eyes on Kaena as he spoke to her and he nodded his head. He also denken das I'm his vater. the man would trail off before that wicked grin would fade. Ich nicht knows if ist true. Cotl spoke, shrugging, and the same frown the other man predominately held on his face had formed on the Imaginifer's face. A flick of a pierced ear would end his turn.

Cotl Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.cotlonly b {font-weight:normal; color:#690000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotlonlyooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.cotlonly p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotlonly {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... aintab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread