With Tender Feet
Her eyes too rested back onto the horses before looking back to him when he once again spoke, "...patrolling seems hard...I know it is hard to get into contact with all the other members...I only know you, Jefferson, and I recently meant another...aw! And I can't even remember his name, that and I wonder whatever came of Pontiac, I never see her anymore." Her ears went back as she mentioned the older female, "Last time I saw her was at the library in Halifax.." She let out a small sigh as she looked to her paw which he mentioned. It appeared he looked a little sad about it. She laughed and pushed him with her good hand, "Hey...I wouldn't worry about me, it's healing just fine, cowboy." She said joking with him.

She looked to her hand then showed it to him. It was still a scab, but it was obvious it wasn't nearly as big as it was. "See?" Her eyes looked into his with a smile, before she leaned over to him and kissed his cheek, [/B]"Thanks for caring."[/B] She said as she withdrew from him, her cheeks growing a little warm from being so bold, but she wanted to kiss him. She also wanted to hug him. The husky/wolf had missed seeing him. It had been too long since last they saw each other. She remembered last they talked, he seemed quite upset by Tannin. Frankly, she didn't trust the male, but he didn't seem too bad but she feared he how he was with Domonick. She almost wondered if Domonick was upset with her for wanting Tannin to carry her back to the packland. It was old news, so she didn't want to bring it back up and ask him fearing it would upset him.

Messages In This Thread