M - dear, the only way I'll really smile
[html]
OOC here: this post is full of suckage. i'm so sorry.

The leather chuffed male receded onto his four legs, he would not change into his secui, nor lupus in front of this woman, because he barely favored anyone enough to show the two forms to, and only would use such forms when it was most convenient. Instead, the luperci stood on his fours, the male's ridge standing on edge, not from aggression, just an excitement that there was blood here, and a coyote woman. Cotl whipped his tail in the air over his back, a playful way. A rumble moved from his throat, his bi-colored orbs contracting to show something primal in the beast. The male crept forward, large pierced ears pointed towards her, a grin on his face as he inched forward, an edge to his stance that was slightly weird, a wicked grin falling upon the ebon lips of the Imaginifer. Cotl had a natural wickedness to him that seemed to intensify for a moment as his lips would twitch. She spoke her name, a twitch of those tall ears would verify that the German would take in the name. He nodded his head just once, a blink of his eyes would also help in the point.

vhat'd he dos? -FUCKBITCH- Vrong place vrong time? the wicked grin sat on the maw of the male, his tail still whipping in the air behind him, his nose going to the bloodied ground for a moment, before he would let his gaze fall back on the yote. Luperci? he asked, his throat clearing as he finished speaking.

Cotl Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.cotlonly b {font-weight:normal; color:#690000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotlonlyooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.cotlonly p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotlonly {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... aintab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread