M - dear, the only way I'll really smile
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: You see, i had a post for you all shiny and ready to go, but it would seem that FF is a fucking asshole and failed on me. +3

The woman would tell him that he made her angry and she was hungry, so she devoured him, but this was not before she would look down with a confused stare and then all of a sudden figure out what he was talking about. Cotl smiled devilishly as he stood there on his fours, tail wagging in the air as he listened to her words. He couldn't tell her why he was wagging his tail, or why his shackles and ridge would stand up in his optime form, for he did not know himself of why this weird excitement was in his gut. Bi-colored orbs would flicker in the moonlight's light as he looked at the woman. Gut enoughs fur mich. the male spoke, shrugging his broad shoulders. The woman would then ask him what Luperci was. He wouldn't realize that others probably didn't know the technical term for it, until after the woman would give him a confused look and then ask what he was talking about with her quiet voice of hers. Cotl would stand up on his hinds, like he was supposed to. Like mich?-NYEH- the man would ask the woman as he put his hand on his own chest. He stood there on his hinds for the moment, just looking down at her and her coyote form. She looked tired, not willing to fight another battle.

Dere's ein 'yote clan close by. You'd be safe dere if somes volves comes -FICK-to gets revenges on dheir buddies dere. the man spoke to the woman, pointing his head back to the north. Ich kann takes you, if you vould likes. the male would offer, for what reason, because she was a coyote, and the clan could always use coyotes. He didn't know if it would be a good idea, since she had been merciless with this wolf, if she would mind the wolf-yotes that were in charge of Inferni, or if she would mind the new Outsider wolf, but if she didn't like it she could always leave. Or never join. Maybe Cotl was making a mistake for extending an arm out to a wolf murderer that nobody had any ties with in Inferni. Cotl didn't think he was doing anything that any other Inferni yote would do. Technically, they all were murderers for the war that they fought in. Cotl probably set many bodies on fire when he had been involved with the Dahlian fire. He was the one who was holding the Molotov cocktails and throwing them at the buildings that would have residents. the bastard.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread