A Breathe of Fresh Air
1. Character Name: Wonder
2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 31, 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: My wolf is a luperci
4. Species: 100% grey wolf
5. Gender: My wolf is a female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): pm for email address.
7. Currently played characters: This is my first character
8. How you found 'Souls: I found it on a questions forum on google while looking for a newbie friendly wolf rp site

OOC- sorry if i didnt do something right or messed it up, im a complete newbie, so please correct me Smile

Initial post - In Character

Wonder lifted her head and sented the wind, she caught a small whiff of strange wolves. Wonder wagged her tail joyfully. Finally! she thought to her self, a pack! Turning in the direction of the sent she trotted towards it, moving silently, not making a sound as she learned so long ago to do. She had travelled a long ways for a long time, wandering the earth, doing her own thing. But recently she had grown lonely, wishing for the company of others. And just a few months ago she had started on a journey, this time with purpose.
As wonder approached the the border she smelled the ocean. She wagged her tail a little at that. She loved the ocean. When she was close to the border but not to close be disrespectful she lifted her head and howled, hoping someone would come soon. But she didnt mind waiting to much. Patience was one of her talents. She positioned her self submissively, lowering her head and ears and putting her tail between her legs, she waited.

Messages In This Thread