A Breathe of Fresh Air
The Golden Wolf gave her a nod and then said ”A pleasure to meet you, Wonder.” Wonder noted his sincere tone. ”Dahlia’s lands are open to those who seek a home,” he said, then asked ”Could you please tell me a bit about yourself? What can you offer Dahlia?".
When she heard that first sentence and his kind tone she relaxed a little but made sure to keep her posture submissive. ”I am two years old and come from farther south have been a loner all of my life. My mother and father were both loners and I was the only puppy of the litter and lived a good life for the first six month of my life as my parent only had one to feed and were both exelent hunters. But soon after my parents taught me all they could I became restless and left them to find adventures of my own and have wandered ever since. I am very stealthy and I’m good at tracking game and other animals. I am very fast and good at hunting. I am eager to learn new things though.” Wonder desperately hoped he approved of her skills. She knew it wasn’t much but her stealth and hunting abilities were all she had to offer. But she was an eager student too, and loved to learn new things.

Messages In This Thread