earn your legs
[html]

=]

Oh, that’s no problem Arda. I would be happy to help you.

There he went again with his pleasant politeness. He tortured a rabbit the other day, biting its limbs and neck until it was barely squirming and left it to die; didn’t even have the courtesy to kill it before he left. Nope. Who would ever know how this wolf could just change that quickly from being a crazy killer to the kindest wolf in the area? No one would because he would tell no one.

Moonfyre looked at the tree for a moment measuring whether this required shifting or not. He approached the tree with them same wondering eyes and climbed up the bark with just his front paws. Yes. It seemed this job would need transformation. So, he backed away from the ancient brute and began to shift. His arms and legs elongated and his back straightened. His head grew bigger along with his muscle composure. Before you could even realize, he was in Optime form already. He probably stood about an average 6’2” in this form and he could certainly now get the tree branch for the old brute.

Moonfyre approached the tree sizing the branch that the old one wanted. He looked at the other branches that were in his reach, they looked much sturdier than this one. He grabbed one of the thicker ones he was looking at and snapped it easily off the tree. He took the long branch and snapped off any other little branches and growths that was on it before handing it to Arda.

I hope this one’s okay. It looked better than the one you were trying to curse down with your eyes.

He chuckled slightly as he held Arda’s walking stick out to him.

Moon thinks Moon speaks Moon acts & emphasizes

<style>
.moonflower-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#D03C0E; }
.moonflower p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonflower b {color:#FFB22E;}
.moonflower i {color:#F9C809;}
.moonflower {background-color:#828081; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... p015-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#222328; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.moonflower-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread