Feel the wind whispering your name
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

His train of thought was interrupted by a stranger’s presence brought by a helpful breath of breeze. He had yet to enter the building, and now he turned from it in pursuit of the intruder’s form. It was rare to find trespassers this deep within Dahlian lands, but of course not impossible. Such crudeness was not appreciated. Non-Dahlians should know better, especially after Haku’s brutality during the wars. He moved away from Mew’s abandoned house and padded closer to the outskirts, the intruding scents standing out because this was something else than a simple lost wolf. It was an impressive sight when he finally saw who was approaching the outskirts of Wolfville. For a moment the young male could only gaze at the wagon; at the animals—and of course, at the exotic looking woman.

When the spell broke, he stepped closer to the peculiar sight, cinnamon and gold hued ears drawn back. Such a party could not have managed to get this deep into the lands without interference from at least one other Dahlian. Lavender eyes settled on the woman’s face, openly curious about this. ”Greetings, miss.” Perhaps she was a fresh member. The young male did not believe in the strict regime his father had favored, and there were several members that had the power to accept her. ”I don’t believe we have met. My name is Conor.” As he spoke he stepped forwards, eager to get a closer look at the wagon and the animals. A rush of excitement went through him, for he had never seen such animals with his own eyes.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread