I will save you.
[html]

indent Every so often Melisande would go places that sparked memories. The most prominent of these places was the grave of Ceres. She stood there now, the early morning wind biting at her. It had taken a lot of courage to go there this morning. It was usually where she ended up meeting her father, depressingly enough. She'd been meaning to come back and pay her respects, but she was afraid. This time, Lisi wouldn't be there. Dad was somewhere else, probably with Konane. She wanted to like both of them, she did like both of them. But to an extent, she also thought of them as children, running off and doing as they pleased, and coming back, wanting to play house. She sighed.

indent "Grandmama... it took a long time for me to get up the strength to come here this time." For the first time in a while, she was here, and yet not completely in tears. She smiled, remembering the little white wolfess, not so unlike herself, when she was alive and happy. Melisande was just a puppy when Ceres taught her about death, and she could never let go of the thought that somehow Ceres must have known, must have been preparing her... She pushed the thought out of her mind. "Everything here has changed so much since you were alive, but I must adapt. I'm trying."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread