Cast away the clouds
300+[html]

Anann laughed along with her friend. "That's just it, the only one I can see you taking orders from is Ruri. Not just any idiot that came around spouting orders." Her humor evident in her tone, as she gave Heath a nudge with her elbow. Her home was not much to see, the furnishings being basic and minimal. Perhaps in time she would grow to have a few more luxuries, but she was happy as it was. Though if he came by perhaps she could run some ideas by him. Like those she had in mind of adding a porch at some future date. "You're more than welcome to come by any time, you know?" She never minded company, for she rarely found herself too busy for some friendly conversation.

Anann was glad to hear Ruri was doing well, but the next bit of news came as a bit of shock. Though, in all reality, perhaps it shouldn't have she realized just moments later. Is that not what mates did, start families? Despite Anann's discomforts with the idea of her own pregnancy she had no trouble at all be excited for her friend. "Congratulations!!" She beamed, giving him a sturdy pat on the shoulder. "I hope your not driving her crazy with all your worrying, like you did when you found out Lumiere." Glancing out at Lumiere as she brought the mare into mention. This time though, Heath had no one to blame but himself. Unlike the situation with his mare. "I'm sure you'll make a good father." Her beaming smile fading to a softer, warmer one. It was perhaps a good sign that he was able to leave her side long enough to come to the stables and spend a little time chatting in the shade. "I should warn you now. There is nothing Rem adores more than pups." Laughing as the stallion bobbed his head in obvious agreement, and giving Heath his own nudge of encouragement.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread