Cast away the clouds
300+[html]

"I have heard that food and water help too," she said with a light laugh. Rather enjoying the easy humor of their jesting back and forth. A smile and a laugh was always a worthy distraction. Especially over such joyous news. It was hard to imagine that it wouldn't be long at all and Heath would be a father. Her small family was growing, knowing that the pride and happiness she felt for Heath was the same she would have felt for her own brothers.

Anann felt certain that Anatoliy hadn't come around the stables. In truth she didn't really know how he usually spent his days and if there was any chance at all for him to have run into Heath. The answer was as she had expected, but she hadn't known how else to turn the conversation to the topic that ate at the back of her mind. As it had come to the fore front the smile left her face and her ears folded back slightly. It only aggravated her further that she still felt so sensitive to something that happened weeks ago.

She was slow to form an answer. Her eyes focused on the tangled strand of mane in her hand as she attempted to part the strands from one another. It was such a weakness that one could make her feel this way. Because of it she was unable to look Heath in the eye in case he might see it in her eyes. The hurt she felt and the weakness it caused in her. "Several weeks ago he stopped by the cabin early. He took me to the coast to go fishing and swimming," she gave a weak smile she glanced up at Heath to see his reaction this far. "Then we went back to the cabin to cook the fish. Things were going well and we were having a good time, i thought..he just took off all of sudden." She took a deep breath and sighed as she exhaled. She had left out the rum, the kiss and the sweet words he had whispered. Though not quite intentionally. "I haven't seen him since.." She added rather quietly and delayed.

<style type="text/css">
.ananngitz01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#cccccc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ananngitz01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232323; text-align:left;}
.ananngitz01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ananngitz01a {margin:0 auto; width:417px; background-color:#0f1012; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... evra01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cccccc; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272727; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ananngitz01a-border1 {width:419px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}
.ananngitz01a-line1 {width:387px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1a1a1a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread