If my dreams were filled with you
[html]
Did you get my PM back? :3

She didn't think of him any differently, even though his leg was missing. If anything, she was even happier to see him again. Even he'd lost his leg, the rest of him was still intact...and was here, with her. She was upset that he'd had to lose it, but she was still a bit selfish about it--just glad that he had returned.

They had already gone through a lot together...and that proved it more than anything else. What else could happen to them that they wouldn't be able to handle now? Low on food? Somebody gets sick? They'd already gone through that, more than once. His words made her feel light, full of even more joy than before...if that was possible. "I don't know what to say.." And then she didn't have to say anything. He took control of the situation, and before she realized what he was doing to do he was already doing it, kissing her over and over again.

Her entire body flooded with warmth, her heartbeat quickening. She leaned into it a little, welcoming it, moving her body in ways to make it easier for him to kiss her wherever he wanted. She leaned her head against his shoulder, wrapping arm around him to help stabilize him and keep him balanced. She was seeing a new side of him, one that she'd only seen once or twice before...but a side that she was definitely open to.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread