M - Stop. Stumble. Repeat. (R rating)
[html]
I sincerely apologise for the delay. I also added a tiny warning for this thread, hope it's okay <3

Something wet and cold and alive was touching her. It dragged her out of her misery and slowly she opened her mismatched eyes and looked around. His eyes were what drew her attention and she could feel her heart tightening in her chest. He was so delicate, so beautiful and so small. He was warm and alive and -- he wasn't hers. The memory of her anguish, as she lay bleeding everywhere was enough to make her want to curl up and howl again. But this pup, this glorious, tiny pup was waiting for her and he sounded worried. Marika couldn't just sit here and wallow in misery. Slowly, she sat up and pushed the hair out of her face. She smiled, and although it was broken, it was sincere at heart.

“Hello, little one. Did I scare you?” He was so sweet, so adorable. She felt so guilty for scaring him, but he was here and talking to her and that was enough to make everything so much better. She slowly reached into the bag and pulled out her chain of coins. It was as beautiful as she remembered. She slowly undid them and started playing with him, making them run across her fingers. They glittered in the light and she felt them in her hand, solid gold. “You like, yes? I do more for you?” She wanted to entertain and amuse. Marika smiled at the pup once more. “I am Marika, vhat are you called small one?”

<style>
.mari .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.mari p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.mari b {color:#9bb25c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mari {background-color:#2b3c2f; background-image:url(http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7859/marika.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:373px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #6f7a71; font-family:lucida; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.mari-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.mari .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dashed #6f7a71; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread