crash tactics
[html]

I am sooo sorry for the wait!! *showers in cookies* School has started again and it is unbearably hard to keep up with Spy’s threads as well as Ever’s. Please forgive me!

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

There was a change in the wind as it raked across the male’s bare, sable shoulders. His eyes were squinted, purple irises hidden slightly by shadows. She was near; he could scent her female fragrance even before she noticed him. He could feel her skeptical gaze on him.

So it didn’t make him jump when she spoke. Voice soft like rolling hills, the female continued to speak. He was not threat to her, but certainly he could take her down if she intended to be rude, even with a raw paw. But of course he did not say these thoughts aloud. Flexing his muscles, Spyridon stood, finally catching her eye. The girl was small and slender, with fur that reminded the man of stone. Her mismatched gaze made his whiskers twitch. It was clear from her stance she was not coyote. Even though the man had a good amount of the breeding, he towered over her. Amethyst irises flickered around her frame; clearly exhausted. Spyridon relaxed.

Intrude, not you did.

He said in his thick accent.

изящный лепесток, me with you should rest,

Voice soft, the Russian complimented her and gestured to the tree had leaned on. Spyridon was not a flirt, but he was witty and not one to be ignorant and unconvincing

<style type="text/css">
.oceans-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#acd6ed; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oceans-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.oceans-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.oceans-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:383px; background-color:#416b91; background-image:url(http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6743/souls33.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 205px 0px; font-family:cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0e2c5c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread