Life's a moving target.
[html]

300+

Savina would always make time to spend with Anu despite everything that kept both their lives busy. Leading the pack could be taxing enough, but with both of them new mothers, it basically ate up every spare moment of time either of them had available. She knew that neither of them would wish that their situations were different though. Still, her own free time was beginning to increase as her children grew and no doubt Anu was slowly making her way into that stage of her sons' lives as well. Besides, they needed some nice, light hearted conversation. Many of their previous talks had been fairly serious in nature and it was about time they just exchanged pleasantries and nothing else.

The Commander nodded at Anu's response; she could have guessed as much. When the weather was warm and nice it was an easy bet to make that the tawny woman was out tending her plants. Though with her short frown and following words it was clear that she wasn't too happy about what the near future would bring them. Honestly, Savina wasn't thrilled with the near prospect of cold temperatures either. "I hope we'll have a bit more warmth before the frosts come. I'm still not a fan of how cold it gets here in the winter." Her skin lightly prickled at the thought of the two winters she had now spent here. She would have to be digging her scarf and coat out soon.

As the sable woman looked down to Alder he looked away, but she could see the smile that grew on his masked face. The boy reminded her vaguely of Cambria, when she had been that little. He looked to his mother quickly for assurance before politely answering her query. "I'm glad you're well Alder, and I am doing just fine myself, thank you for asking," she said especially warmly, wanting to encourage him as well. Her emerald gaze moved back to her friend's face. "I was just tidying up the library and came across a book that explained how to 'knit' things, like scarves. I was thinking if I could find some yarn I might try my hand at it. It would be nice to be able to make all the children some things to keep them warm this winter." Savina always worried about the little ones in the frigid months.

<style type="text/css">
.savinseashells001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ce9785; letter-spacing:1px; }
.savinseashells001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c4a4c; text-align:center;}
.savinseashells001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.savinseashells001 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#fff4f2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ty01-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fcf9f9; padding: 100px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c4a4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.savinseashells001-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #312424; margin:0 auto;}
.savinseashells001-line1 {width:345px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e5b39d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread