Life's a moving target.
[html]

Despite their wishes and wants the winter would be just like all the others and always longer then they hoped. But what they had was experience, knowing what was to come and being realistic in their expectations of what was to come. But she was light hearted about the fact, and smiled at the dark she wolf. Laughing softly just as she did. Winter would come and they wouldn’t be as ready as they really wanted to be and there would be something that they had missed and did not think about. But they would be prepared enough to withstand, and their instincts would bring them back to the basics that always kept them alive.

Alder seemed to be fragile in a way, though there was nothing about his form that made him so. Anu was sure that he would be a rugged and tough male as an adult, but she knew that on the inside he was sensitive and easily marred. The mother didn’t know why, feeling as if she had tried her best to allow all her boys to blossom and become who they were meant to be. She supposed that this was part of who he was destined to become. But as all mothers hoped, Anu did not want him to be afraid. But the seconds ticked by and he grew more comfortable with the Commander.

Anu let the boy lean against her leg, allowing him to gather the courage that the position gave him. He always felt more comfortable against her. The older fey’s attention was drawn to her leader, giving a supportive smile. Anu reassured. Savina was bright, and if a human could master it she was confident that Savina could too.

I will look as well, and remind Mati to do so too. She is there often. Anu did not frequent the city herself, but she knew her adoptive daughter looked for art supplies there. At her question the fey gave a nod, Yes, have you met Marcus? He is well traveled, and has been to Italy. She spoke with a smile wondering if the two travelers had spoken. I think they will be willing, can’t imagine them not wanting to show of their strengths. She said with a small bit of humor. I would send my three with them, to experience something I can’t give them. She said, thinking of masculine things for them to experience, as well as other things for them to do with male packmates. I am hoping that Kansas will teach the boys to read, and I might ask Ehno to show them some craftsmanship.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde5e8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; text-align:center;}
.anusept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#abcbd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dde5e8; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}

.anusept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #2e3b3a; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d6e1e3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread