Shapeshifters
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... uemoon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Table © Alaine
OOC: Np! I'm fine with a three-way thread if you two are! ^^ And sorry for MY wait! ><
Wc: 339

Enjoying the solitary moment with her friend's son, Ghita couldn't help but smile as she listened to Oak. His tone had the same infinitely wise and calm vibe that Anu's held; even if his colouring was off, it was obvious to Ghita who his mother was. Uncertain if he remembered her or not, the situation was not clear even as Oak spoke, his manners and civil nature something that struck Ghita as oddly surprising, but nonetheless appreciative. If only her two children could come off as good-natured as Oak appeared to be! Meeting his gaze, Ghita was nothing but happy in this moment, letting the yellow dancers accent her wide, ebony pupils as she watched the sky come alive.

Smiling, the older fae turned around to watch Belle approach, looking frantic and worried beyond belief. A haunting feeling settled into her stomach, for fear that something could be terribly wrong, but her anxieties were pacified once Belle spoke. Letting out a soft churring laugh, the Major quickly stifled it to be polite, but at the same time was pinched, shaken out of her reverie to remember that these two pack members were younger than she was by months, even years - Ghita simply didn't have the youthful naivete that Oak and her unknown companion had. And at times, Ghita could long for the days where she still held that view.

Softly nodding, so as to not disturb the fireflies which had been unperturbed by the ivory fae's not-so-subtle arrival, the Italian fae added her own input. "Oak's right - these are little bugs, called fireflies, which make light. But you're right - they do look like stars from afar." Turning her turquoise optics towards the arctic fae, she gave the girl a happy nod, acknowledging her presence. "I don't think I've met you before - I'm Ghita. Ghita Marino." The agouti mother didn't know if Oak and the ivory fae had met before, but left his introduction to himself, in fear that she'd be trotting on unwelcome toes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread