You and me in Paradise
[html]

WC: 305 {3 points}

Layla was enjoying her quiet day at the beach. She found that naytime she wanted to have some time alone or just wanted to go where it was quiet she could always be found at the beach. Perhaps that was part of it or it also seemed like trouble loved to sneak up on her while she was there too.

As the wind picked up from behind her, she could smell something odd. There was someone else here with her. She turned hr orbs behind her and noticed another wolf in its secui form. She moved out of the waves and shook her fur to get most of the water off. Her fur was a complete mess and her feathers dripped, soaked in water. Her fur was a complete mess as water dipped from the ends. She couldn’t help but smile as she noticd the wolf was a male. She then looked to what he was carrying. She had no idea what it was. She turned her orbs back to the male as she heard his voice.

“‘Allo.”

Layla nodded and smiled warmly. ”Hello. Nice to meet you.” She moved around him and to the thing that he was carrying with him. She looked to the strings and sat by the instument. She looked back to the male and then to the thing he had. ”What is this thing? It sure does look odd.” She then gazed back to the male. Where were her manners? She didn’t even introduce herslef let alone she didn’t even know the male’s anem either. She moved back over by him a bit and lowered her head to him. ”Forgive me for being a bit rude. My name’s Layla. What’s your name sir?” She waited and licked her fur a bit before she turned her gaze back to the male.

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread