looking for help
[html]

Sorry for my absence and for this short post ): that'd be great- should I note Lin in the thread topic?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Her mind was blank for a few seconds as the wolf -Geneva- was quiet; it hurt to think of things, like how tired she was or how weird this place seemed. Bindu was aware of a pretty voice in the air, but suddenly she was just too exhausted to listen to it. The water was warm and okay (no snakes, no poison, okay), but it also made her sleepy. The girl noticed that her eyes had closed when Geneva's tone changed, becoming more direct. They yawned open, the blackness inside of them dark and weary. Called someone else to help- help was good, it was nice. Geneva was good. Her help was good. Bindu didn't worry too much, but something in the corner of her mind was nagging. Someone else might not be nice (black wolf?).

The wolfdog didn't respond to Geneva. She closed her eyes again and took a sharp breath in. Her bony figure expanded like a balloon, until, with a hiss it contracted back to normalcy. Yes, the water was nice. Nice, nice. It swirled around her legs calmly, and just then, Bindu thought she knew what clean meant. It meant warmth and water, maybe. Maybe food, too. Maybe's and might be's fogged the hybrid's brain, but her mind was still quiet. Geneva was helping, this was helping and things might be, maybe, okay.

<style type="text/css">
.bindu b {font-weight:bold; color:#534F45; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bindu i {font-style:italic; color:#534F45;}
.bindu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.bindu p {text-indent:15px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bindu {margin:0 auto; width:449px; background-color:#ADA492; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/1e6rh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #534F45; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#FFF8CB; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread