The day she came home was a beautiful day
[html]<style type="text/css">#vesle{width:460px; padding:10px; margin:auto;}#vesle p, #vesle i{line-height:13px; font-family: cambria, arial, calibri, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#333333;}</style>
Big Grin

She was awkward in many ways, but perhaps she would thaw to them. She could not remember ever having done so, but surely there must have been times when she was happy, as a small puppy. And then, these personalities, Conor included, would have been her family, and her reason for happiness, but it all seemed strange to her now. She sent him another smile as he showed her his affection, and imagined that she might be able to see some of it in his eyes. This time, the smile was broader, but still she was quite tense, even if her ears lifted a little before settling again. "It will be good to be back, I think." Her gray irises shifted at the mention of the Alpha's brother, having hoped he would not ask. She knew that he would, but she had hoped nevertheless. Hope had never pulled through for her before, though, so she should have known it would not this time, either. "He stayed when I went. I don't know if he noticed until I had gone." A sorry lie. Emwe knew, he just didn't care, she was certain. A small moment passed before she sucked air through her nostrils and flashed the alpha another small smile. "It smells nice here, like I remembered."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread