Life the bigger picture
[html]

Wc:369 OOC: Definitely!!!

I’m afraid I’ve done some bad… do you remember Ruriks daughter? Liliya?

He asked, feeling the shame rush back into his veins, he didn’t wait for her to answer though he wanted to tell her, wanted to let her know what a horrible wolf he really was… why? Because maybe he felt he didn’t deserve her attention now, or that he was feeling just plain pitiful and had to say something, but the urge was there and he couldn’t stop his lips.

We mated… and well, it seemed ot make her run off… She might not even have wanted to do it… I feel like I hurt her in many ways…

It did feel different now, although he knew she would leave his side for saying such things… he didn’t even wany to mention his questionable night with another wolf, it was as though he were some kind of… well… the word didn’t come to his mind but something bad, that’s what he thought he was. Her words came to him, and it hurt him when she asked, why wouldn’t they, although she was so much older now, games wouldn’t matter to her as much, at least they stopped mattering to either Niro and Orin for some time, but then again they’d grown up in such a horrible place… though Amaranth didn’t seem to have the best childhood either. But to act like a pup again, it would keep their minds on simpler matters, Niro smiled at the red colored wolf.

I don’t’ think we are too gone, I think it is a splendid idea, although it will be a very long time until I’m better I’m afraid.

Niro said truthfully, as he watched her she seemed lost, and then she changed. Niro had never seen her in her wolf form before, and he couldn’t help but think of her beauty even now, but he was kicking himself inside his head, he wasn’t to make Amaranth out to be another victim of his wants. He said nothing of her change though, he didn’t know why she did it, but in a way it felt comforting to sit next to another wolf, another four legged animal who seemed to care.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread