An Old Man's Quest: Part 3
[html]

Well, that should be fine! I don't see any reasons why that shouldn't work out okay Big Grin Yay quality! 300+

Savina wasn't sure if she had ever heard someone knock on the manor door, unless it was a pup that had gone out and couldn't get back in. With all the little paws they had running around that was an entirely likely scenario, but it seemed today wasn't just like any other day. Given the man appearance, and the fact that he had knocked, Savina guessed that he wasn't from these parts at all. The life here was usually much more rustic than it was in other parts of the world, like Italy for example. Her own birth pack had been an anomaly to most of the European population. Admittedly she didn't know how things were on the rest of this continent, but she felt chances were strong that this man hailed from across the Atlantic, just as she and her family did.

Just as she was inspecting him, he was clearly sizing her up as well. She saw his gaze light particularly upon her necklace for a moment or two and instinctual a hand moved up to touch the light pink shell. Savina didn't hold many possessions, but of those few, the necklace was the most precious. Kansas had made it and given it to her and she was never seen without it. With it around her neck, her love was never far from her, even if he wasn't right by her side. The old man's eyes grew wider and he spoke her name. She had long since gotten used to people she didn't know knowing her name and who she was. Undoubtedly Anu had mentioned her, and so it didn't phase her in the least, her smile only widened slightly. "I am indeed," she answered evenly.

Where he had seemed so intense just a moment ago, he then stumbled upon his words, and she worried if she had accidentally flustered him in some way. With his question posed though, she only shook her head good naturedly. "Of course. We all have our habits." It wasn't that she had been put off by his knocking, it was just unusual around here. It was very polite, just an unnecessary nicety when it came to packmembers, at least when it came to Haven Manor as a whole. Her suspicions as to him being new were confirmed, as well as the fact that he was not native to these lands. "I see. You're from across the ocean then? I thought you might be," she said, smile brightening. She couldn't help but take a shine to foreigners, being one herself. "I'm flattered you made the effort to come see me, truly." It wasn't something many newcomers did. "Oh no, not at all. I was just doing a little cleaning is all. Please, do come in." The Commander opened the door wider, gesturing for him to enter so they could speak more comfortably.

<style>
.savina-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.savina-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.savina-z91 b {color:#BF1E00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.savina-z91 {background-color:#260603; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... vigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:202px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BF1E00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#631A13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.savina-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread