An Old Man's Quest: Part 3
[html]

Sorry this took so long. I've been writing a script for a musical a local theatre is performing, and so all of my time and muse has gone towards that. Even this is a tad shabby. Short, too. These will improve, just give me a little time :-( *EDIT* I'm back now! Hopefully I'll have more time on my hands :-)

It was a wondrous occasion. Savina had been built up in Marcus' mind for so long now that he could barely contain himself. Barely, here being the operative word. He kept calm, and answered her questions promptly. "Yes I am. As are you, I hear." He looked at the Alphess before him. It was clear how she could be a strong leader. She reminded Marcus of his mother; her hair clad in obsidian quality, and eyes an emerald flare. Even her aura seemed to comfort Marcus. His nerves soon settled.

"Thank you." he said, stepping into the Manor and stopping short of getting to any point in particular. It didn't seem proper to make himself at home quite yet. Not without first getting Savina a firm grip on his intentions. "No doubt you've guessed that I've come here with purpose," he started. "And that is absolutely correct. You see, I was greeted by Anu as I arrived here, and she told me I was welcome." He turned to look at Savina. His venture seemed somewhat silly by this point. She was not distrustful at all. She had let him straight into her home without question. What a lovely woman. "You see, I can never feel quite satisfied until I have the approval of the one in charge. In this case, that happens to be you." The final syllables of his sentence took a very bright turn. He respected this Marino immensely, and made sure his tone remained happy. "I won't take too much time out of your day; I just have a few things I would like to--" He felt the parcel in his bag once more. "--run past you." The old man's nerves started to climb again. The moment which would make of break him was fast approaching. Soon, he would see what Savina would really think of him in time to come.

300+

<style type="text/css">
.marcusgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddae6d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ddcba9; }
.marcusgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#503a1c; text-align:center;}
.marcusgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.marcusgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#f3e3c6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#503a1c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.marcusgift01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #503a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.marcusgift01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px solid #ebc597; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread