An Old Man's Quest: Part 3
[html]

No worries, as is clear by the wait, I've been busy myself! My sister had a baby and my boss too, so I've been juggling school, auntie, and work duties X3 I'm hoping that things have calmed down enough and I'll have more time to post now though! 300+

There weren't many in these lands that she had met that came from across the sea as she did, but all those she had met she had immensely enjoyed the company of. The Russian sailor Rurik came to her mind. That was a fond memory. Marcus clearly was not from Russia though, or Italy for that matter. He had an accent, but it was much different from her own or from the other man's. "I am indeed, from Italy. Where is it that you originate from?" Even being from Europe, her knowledge of the other parts of the continent were sadly lacking. Her pack had been insulated, and there was even much of her own country that she did not know. Having experience so much since leaving her birth pack though, she was hungry for knowledge of the old world.

The elder canine stepped into the manor with thanks, but stopped for going in any definite direction. He truly was a gentleman, wasn't he? The Commander couldn't help but admire such manners. They held the air of everything in her homeland that she had been sequestered from in the Monti Sabini pack. It made the longing to return to Italy rise up in her chest, but she wrestled it back down. Savina would never abandon her pack, or her family. Someday she would return, but the day was far away. She listened politely to Marcus as he explained his purposes in seeking her out. Once again the only word that she could put to his words and intentions were gentlemanly, and she could never dream of turning him down or denying him her time when he was be so cavalier about it.

"By all means," she said, continuing to smile brightly. "Here, shall we go take a seat? I'm sure that will be more comfortable for both of us." The Commander lead the way over to the plush chairs and couches, settling herself down upon one and folding her hands in her lap.

<style>
.savina-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.savina-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.savina-z91 b {color:#BF1E00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.savina-z91 {background-color:#260603; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... vigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:202px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BF1E00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#631A13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.savina-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread