the kings and queens of promise
[html]
It took next to no time at all for someone to find her. He was polite and friendly looking, disarming her slightly with his choice of smile. Her eyes slowly drifted to the bow and quiver that were just an arm's length away providing him with the knowledge that it was there and that she had no hesitation in defending herself when the time arose. "My Mother was a part of these lands for a long time - not these lands specifically, but the collective area. She advised me to come here after our tribe disbanded." She explained, hitting the high notes and leaving out the darker aspects to the truth. She was not comfortable talking about it, but she knew that eventually she would find her way to the lands of Inferni and share the news of Fatin's demise with them. She was specifically looking for Gabriel and Kaena, whoever they were.

"I don't know if the name Fatin Kali means a thing to you, but I was born in Jaded Shadows. I lived in these lands before and after the fire, until my Uncle Tristan went missing and my mother and I left to find him. We went back to our tribe of Awenasa, but Mother....well, she came back for a spell." And the rest, she would not talk about. There was a certain edge to her eyes, a wary level of mistrust with the world. It wasn't Conors fault. It wasn't Legacy's either. It was just as it was, and would be until someone pushed her to be otherwise. "My name is Legacy, and if you have space or the need of me, I would like to offer my services to your pack."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread