the kings and queens of promise
[html]
There were families that had grown, died off, shifted, drifted, ebbed, flowed, and Legacy was a member of one of the older lines. It had come into the lands relatively unknown and tied into the Sadira's, the Lykoi's, the D'Angelos, the de le Poers. Now it was different and the pack had shifted and she wanted to start a new life in the world. "It's an honor, Sir." She said with a smile. She was lucky that he had happened upon her it made it easier and the process much simpler. She gave him a grin, breaking from her usual reserved ways as he mentioned her bow. "I made this bow, this quiver, these arrows....I'm a skilled hunter when on foot or mounted. My horse is with my Aunt back in Awenasa." She missed him desperately, but she needed to secure a home for herself before she could bring him along too. She needed stability.

"My mother was a very skilled medic and she taught me minor things. I plan to continue my education...I can read and write and work leather." She had been as accomplished as any daughter of the tribe. They all learned to do the same things, at least in her family. She wanted to devote herself here as she had in Awenasa and find herself successful. According to her mother, this was a good land for it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread