in xanadu did kubla khan
-Good! Do keep that in mind! Nice to meet you Sasha. As for Russian speakers, I think I am the only proclaimed one here. My grandmother before I came to this pack was Russian, or at least spoke it, and I learned from her. It was a hard language, but never thought it would come in handy until now!
-Do you have any siblings or friends in the pack? Or are you here alone?

---

"Хорошо! Держите это в виду ! Приятно познакомиться Саша. Что же касается русской ораторов, я думаю, что я только провозгласила один здесь. Моя бабушка , прежде чем я пришел в этот пакет был русский, по крайней мере, говорил он , и я узнал от нее. Это был трудный язык , но никогда не думал, что это пригодится до сих пор!"

Angel spoke as she smiled and placed a hand on her hip in a relaxed pose. She could see his excitement and she smiled to this. She too was excited that he understood her every word and she was glad of it. It was good that her second language could be used to help another. Especially if she had to translate hard things for him.

"Есть ли у вас друзей или братьев и сестер в пакет на всех? Или вы здесь один?"

The language slipped from her tongue again in a gentle yet funny sensation as she spoke her Russian again. Angel was alone in the pack for she had no siblings - no thanks to Brutus. She kept that to herself as she thought of it. There was no need to speak of it, or think of it at this point. Angel smiled as she waited the response from Sasha, hoping she would be able to respond well in return.

Messages In This Thread