a [j]ug fills drop by drop
[html]
Hehehe, I know the feeling :3 Sorry for the delay; Been at work all day, plus there's a time difference between us, probably Smile

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kafka's reply was equally blunt to his own greeting, and the Chief nodded quietly. It was a strange name, to him, and he could think of no names in his own knowledge that resembled it even a little. Most of the names of the Great Tribe had a direct meaning, but everything was different here. His own little tribe held such a multi-faceted crowd, and their names were no exception. Kafka would probably fit in well just for that reason.

The male bowed to him, and Dawali forced himself not to stir uncomfortably atop Belle. He never was one for such displays, but he'd been told that he often behaved similarly when he communicated with the leaders of the other packs. That, in itself, made him uncomfortable, and he'd decided not to give it any thought at all. It was comfortable to ignore one's flaws. Thinking he knew quite well just what Kafka sought here, he asked nevertheless, wasted words to keep the conversation going. "I am called Dawali, Chief of the AniWaya tribe who claim the land behind me. What is your purpose in coming here?" His voice was deep and sometimes rolled out of him as would a growl, but there was no unkindness in his pose or face that would indicate hostility. New faces sometimes were surprised at its quality, but gradually the tribe's members had grown accustomed to the sound of their Chief.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#302b3d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#c1d9c2; background-image:url(http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6918/souls37.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#463e40; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread