Dancing with myself
[html]

A wolf came into view, a great black one with the yellowest eyes she'd ever seen. He looked a lot like her father, except for the eyes--if she'd seen him from a far ways away she might have confused him for Roman. Naniko had inherited her father's jade colored eyes, the only thing that he'd ever given to her.

It had been a while since anyone had come close to her den. Their pack was fairly small, and her den wasn't near any of the usual trails that the members took through the lands. She almost forgot what she should say to him--she had to reply to his greeting. It'd just been such a long time since she'd done any of this. She came farther out of the den, climbing out to stand next to him. Pieces of dirt clung to her white pelt so she shook lightly, ridding herself of them. "Sorry--I /thought/ someone was out here, but I wasn't sure. I'm Naniko"

She was an old member of the lands, comparatively; the only one that had been here longer than her was Laruku. That was kind of sad, actually, because Naniko was only a year and a half old. She'd thought that more pack members would stick around. She looked back at Castor, then nodded. "Yes--I caught a rabbit earlier. If you want, you can come down and share it with us" Or maybe he was talking about her. Did she smell like blood?

"Are you new? I don't see many other pack members, not on a regular basis...but I didn't see you at the last meeting Laruku had"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread