Dancing with myself
[html]

Naniko had never really been one for travelling; she was more of a homebody. She enjoyed living in the Pack of White Supremacy, and didn't know where else she would go if she didn't stay there. The pack had always been her 127.0.0.1 and it would always stay that way for her; even if the pack broke apart, she would stay. This was the place that she had grown up, the lands that she had grown to love, over time. Even now that Conri was gone, she would remain.

"Oh." She didn't know what to say, now. She was the hunter of the pack, and sometimes caught extra...this was just one of her bad days. That and her foot was still bothering her a little. The coyotes had done a real number on it, and it still ached every once in a while. "It's just the eagle and me--I usually stay by myself now that Conri's gone...but he needed help"

A resounding screech echoed up from the den, right on cue. "He doesn't eat a lot...not nearly as much as I do. I'm the pack's apothecary--the healer" Would Castor be interested in an eagle, though? She didn't want to seem boring...but this was really all that she'd been doing for the past week or so.

"I've always lived here. Since I was four months old, anyway. My adopted mother brought me here...and I've stayed here ever since, even after she left." She wasn't too surprised that he had said that he wasn't sure how long he'd be staying; members seemed to come and go from the Pack of White Supremacy every day. "It'd be nice if you stayed, though-someone to talk to. Is your den near here?" She was probably overdoing it, with all the questions, but with no one else around to talk to...right now she was pretty starved for conversation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread