I need a smoke break.
[html]

Sucky, but that's my wrap up post. ;3

Yuki could not detect his feelings by the sigh, but didn't fret over it. Her eye lids were droping and even the cold floor was beginning to feel like an agreeable place to sleep. She let her half closed eyes follow his figure as he trotted down the stairs, letting out a soft yawn and laying resting her head down. She recieved a painful mental slap to get her to concentrate as she heard some thing coming up the stairs, "You don't KNOW that it's only Moonfyre.." At the realization the hybrid was lifted to her feet, her head hanging low as she watched him settle onto a fluffy pillow. She hurried to the male's side, skipping the nervousness of being so close to him and snuggling against his warm wolf fur. She stretched her leg away from him to avoid getting blood on his beautiful coat and began to wander aimlessly around an endless meadow..

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread